Tuesday 20 February 2007

I Like To Call This A Blog Entry

I feel like I should write something. Anything.
After all I did insist on this new blog. It should have more than two posts. I should adhere to my new mantra: prolific and pointless.

But unfortunately I got sidetracked by obsessing about photos. My photos.
I take photos. I post them on artsy fartsy websites. One is doing quite well, attention wise. And it turns out that I'm a shameless attention whore, so have taken to spending 90% of my computer time refreshing photo pages to see if I've gotten any more attention in the past half hour. Ok, in the past five minutes.

I also cleaned the shower today, in my nightie, at midday. I cannot tell you how distasteful I find domesticity. There's something quite tragic about scrubbing shower walls in a dusky pink vintage nightie and unbrushed hair. This is why I need to become rich, or at least suitably well off, so I can pay someone else to do that for me. Because I really need to spend a more time focusing on the important things in life. Like how much attention my crappy photos are generating on free, I don't get paid to do it, websites.

Which reminds me, it's about time to do another refresh on those pages.

7 comments:

Span said...

I do can confess to cleaning the shower in nightwear with morning hair, although I'm pro-pajama (rather than nightie) myself.

You could always post some of your pics here for us to see too... I know I would like to peruse them.

Span said...

Doh! "do can"? what does that even mean.

Kindly ignore the do above, thank you muchly.

Klake said...

Hehe, Span I do that all the time, with the words. It's when I've gone to write one thing, hit delete and missed a word from the previous words written.

I just pretend it didn't happen.

Oh, and I'm usually pro-pjs too, but it's been so damned hot lately. So I've actually taken to occasionally wearing nighties.

I might post the pics here soon. I'm just a little shy of them.

Anonymous said...

completes glass mitigate exhibited moving renaming azamabad postpone mated endorsements foetal
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing message

Anonymous said...

Prompt reply, attribute of mind :)

Anonymous said...

see nice site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] discount ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien sleepwalking [/url]